Thursday, June 5, 2008

Contemplating Clothing:AMcQueen


Suddenly I am all about fashion for me. I've always been interested in clothing - particularly haute couture. But now, in my fading fifties, it's becoming a bigger obsession. Black and white particularly fascinates me at the moment!

I'm definitely digging Alexander McQueen clothing design. This designer routinely brings a unique perspective to clothing...a great combination of new with a joyful tip of the hat to the past. Just right for this aging boomer gal. Of course it is all eye candy, a form of voyeurism for me - not being a size 2 or having the resources ($$$$$$$$$$$) to keep up with every changing season. Check out www.alexandermcqueen.com

The current AMcQ ready to wear manages to make grey look EXCITING....hmmm...I'm wondering if there is a corollary there for the Boomer Babe???

No comments: